WELCOME, SPRING! You have arrived with sunshine and stress. Even so, we can still celebrate the wonders of new life, the imposition of more togetherness at home than we ever imagined, an almost laughable yet unwarranted shortage of toilet paper, and the obvious fact that beauty is everywhere.
Synopsis of this issue:
- A Quiet Little House on a Hill Far Away : Beauty in the Midst of Resistance to Distance.
- Project Timing for Home Planning and Building : Everyone, Everything, Right Place, Right Time.
- Life and Lumber : STUCK at home with students? Here’s Something to help. It’s a coloring project for children, but everyone can do it.
- Home Building Timeline BIG ANNOUNEMENT : Spoiler Alert. It’s FREE.
- Home Design at a Distance : The biggest challenge we all face as we work out the life-changing obstacles of self-isolation and social distancing is to keep going no matter what. ‘Home’ still deserves our attention, dedication, love, and dreams. No matter where in the world we are, we can still work together, online, and avoid pandemic-related worry.
- Street-View Styling – TINY CHANGES, BIG EFFECTS : A home’s personality can be changed with only a few tiny tweaks in materials and composition.
- RAISING the ROOF – A Story of Home : Beauty is everywhere, even in distant memories. Here’s a true story about one of my home design clients who held a moment of beauty so deep inside, that it affected her entire life without her ever knowing.
This SPRING 2020 issue offers chance to laugh a little and learn a little. ENJOY! -AB-